Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this website which is currently accessible via the domain name of coffeetalkwriters.com, or any of the associated social media profiles (collectively known as CTW), is provided subject to these terms and conditions. Please read this page carefully as use of CTW constitutes full acceptance of this legal statement.
The views and opinions expressed on CTW, and any associated social media platforms are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the CTW owners, managers, or staff, and/or any/all contributors to CTW.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. CTW makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on CTW and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
These Terms and Conditions apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use CTW located at www.coffeetalkwriters.com and any of the associated social media profiles. CTW is maintained by a core group of authors. We grant you a nonexclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use, and display CTW and the materials provided here, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions.
- We provide this website for general informational purposes only. CTW is run by authors and displays book reviews, interviews, and other material, however you understand that we do not endorse any of the books or content provided on CTW. The information on CTW may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct, or up-to-date. While we try to revise CTW on a regular basis, it may not reflect the most recent information on the given topics. The opinions expressed at or through CTW are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of any other authors or contributors, or CTW as a whole.
- All materials published on or used on CTW are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to CTW, or the party listed as the provider of the materials. UNAUTHORISED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You are permitted to link to any page on CTW from another blog, or social media account, when appropriate attribution is used. You may download any downloadable materials displayed on CTW only for personal, non-commercial, or informational purposes, provided that the documents are not modified and provided you maintain and abide by all copyright, trademark, and other notices contained in such material or if none, you include the following copyright notice in such downloaded materials:© Copyright Coffee Talk Writers. All rights reserved. All use subject to Terms and Conditions of Use set forth here.
- CTW respects the intellectual property rights of others. Upon proper notice, CTW will remove user-posted comments, posts, messages, or other submissions on or to CTW that violate copyright law, or suspend access to CTW (or any portion thereof) to any user who repeatedly uses CTW in violation of copyright law.
- If you believe your work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send CTW a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information:
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit CTW to locate the material
- information reasonably sufficient to permit CTW to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- your physical or electronic signature.
Please provide us with a notice that includes all of the above enumerated information (“Notice of Infringement”) by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting a Notice of Infringement, you acknowledge and agree that CTW may forward your Notice of Infringement and any related communications to any users who posted the material identified in such notice.
- Commercial Use of CTW materials and screen shot
- Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on CTW for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of CTW. Any use, reproduction, or distribution of material on CTW which constitutes the personal information, property, photograph or other depiction of any particular CTW author or contributor may also be subject to state and federal privacy and other laws requiring the specific written consent of the individual. To obtain permission to copy portions of this blog, please send email to email@example.com and provide the specifics of how the information is to be used. We will evaluate and respond to your request as soon as possible. CTW reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on CTW.
- Links to other blogs, websites and/or materials
- Links may appear on CTW that may be used to link to other blogs or websites. These links are provided solely as a courtesy to our visitors. CTW has no control over the linked sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked sites. CTW is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked sites or any privacy or other practices of such sites. If you decide to access any of the linked sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. CTW reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
- Prohibited Actions
- You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of CTW in any way. Unauthorised use or modification of any information stored on CTW may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State and local law. You may not use CTW for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use CTW to carry out any unauthorised alteration of any data or information on CTW or to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on CTW. CTW is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. We reserve the right to limit or deny your access to CTW or take other appropriate action if you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use or if you conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which we in our sole discretion deem unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions
- CTW reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this web page. Your continued use of CTW constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions, so you should visit this page from time to time.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Damages
- CTW expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access CTW as a result of your use of CTW, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of CTW. CTW IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, CTW MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF CTW WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
- USE OF CTW IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SOFTWARE) ACCESSED THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF CTW.
- Managing Information
- You may review, correct, update, or change your information, or remove your information from our direct marketing efforts, at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. To remove yourself from all communications, you may need to perform additional actions, such as unfollow or unlike our social media profiles at your own discretion and CTW will not be held responsible for any unwanted communications where you are still voluntarily connected to any CTW location or profile.
- Information You Submit
- We collect information that personally identifies you, such as your email address only if you choose to share such information with us. For example, you may be required to provide us with certain information to register with CTW and at other times. The decision to provide this information is optional. However, if you decide not to register or provide such information, you may not be able to use certain features of CTW.
- Information We Automatically Collect
- How We Use Information
- From time to time, we might establish a business relationship with other persons or entities whom we believe trustworthy and whom we have asked to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours. For example, we may contract with external service providers to obtain certain services, including but not limited to payment processing, advertising, analytics tools, widget providers, data management services, web hosting, and web development. We provide our service providers with the information reasonably necessary for them to perform these services. Each service provider must agree to implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information involved in order to protect your information from unauthorised access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
- In certain instances we may disclose your information if required by law.
- Public Areas
- Please be advised that whenever you voluntarily post information to any community or interactive areas of CTW or any of our social media profiles, such information can and may be accessed by the public. This means that any person or entity with access to such information can potentially use it for any purpose, including sending unsolicited communications.
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through CTW, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through CTW, and you do so at your own risk.
- Children’s Privacy Statement
- We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.